Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ticking fabrics for new dress

These are fabrics for the dress set soon to be started. Remember old-timey cotton pillow ticking fabric? One is striped red, the other navy. The under dress will be of one of these fabrics. The pinafore will be solid navy cotton premium broadcloth with red rick-rack trimming. The under dress collar is large and rounded. As soon as it is finished, it will be posted on this blog. Yeah, I admit, during Thanksgiving I got a bit lazy with sewing, lol!

Danice G.

2 comments:

Sew Many Raggedies said...

Hi Danice,
I can't wait to see the finished product! I love ticking fabric. I also have been a bit lazy with sewing, but I think I'm getting back into the swing of things!!
~Rene~

Danice G said...

Hahaha, Rene. Thank you. I am sewing off and on, Took a break to add another post. What are you sewing now?