17 December, 2012

*Ornies from Ravenwood Whimzies*

These are the two ornies I received from Wendy of: Ravenwood Whimzies in my first Ornie swap. A cute grungy gingerbread man and a beautiful swan. Wendy also sent a pretty Merry Christmas card. Thank you, Wendy. I love them! Thank you for participating in my swap also. Both ornies are at home on our tree ♥
I was also one of the winners in: Victorian Motto Sampler's 25 Days of Christmas Giveaway. I won a darling set of 8 cross-stitch Christmas ornie patterns. Thank you, Nancy!

4 comments:

  1. Great goodies there, love the gingerbread man, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danice, please post your snowmen,when you have finished them the easiest project aren't they! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam and soliciting attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. If you comment in a language other than English, one that the meaning cannot be easily translated, that will also not be published. Thank you for understanding.