30 April, 2013

~RAK from Rhodes Creations!~

What a wonderful Random Act of Kindness from Laura at: Rhodes Creations. Laura sent me a surprise package with a lot of great goodies: a black cat with an American flag, and electric candle on a pretty black metal base, a cute muslin and homespun sunflower, a bag of lavender bath salts, a pack of Pink Flamingo candle melts bars, a pack of herbs [that I think are Sweet Annie], a bunch of sunflower seeds, a bundle of pip berry branches tied with homespun, and even a tasty Blueberry Harvest granola bar. Thank you so much Laura; you really did go all-out with generosity. Don't you all agree that this is really a super nice surprise gift package? Laura is so awesome! Be sure to visit and follow all of her blogs.

~Sending-out a Happy First Birthday to my great-nephew Linus today~

6 comments:

  1. Hi Danice,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and posting my penny rug giveaway on your blog. I hope you win!

    Enjoy your day,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Danice...it is a GREAT package of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your goodies Danice!Laura is such a sweetheart!Hope that you are having a great day.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danice: So glad you like your goodies! I'm happy to help the sun shine a little brighter in Al. May the Lord bless your week. Blessings my dear friend! Laura R.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. Thank you for understanding.