Saturday, June 15, 2013

~My raggedy dolls: Part 3~

Hello friends. 'Thought I'd share some more of my raggedy dolls with you. All three of these were made by Rene of: Sew Many Raggedies. The patterns are by Prim Raggs. Their clothing was made by me. Yes, I really do love raggedy dolls. Y'all be sure to go visit Rene's blog and her webstore as well. Prim Raggs' web store must be closed, as the internet cannot locate that page. Does anyone know anything about that?

Also sending-out best wishes to all on Father's Day. My father passed away back in 1989, and then my step-father passed away in 2006. They were great men, whom I miss all of the time. I do have a wonderful son-in-law who is an excellent father to his children as well as an excellent husband to my daughter. My brother-in-law is married to my twin sister, and he is also an excellent father to their children and an excellent husband to my twin sister. Happy Father's Day to my son-in-law Jamie and to my brother-in-law Wendell. Prim blessings.


Danice G.

2 comments:

Friendship Crossing said...

What a darling group of raggedies! I still have a few and used to make them a few yrs. ago and sold a few. You may have just inspired me to get back to it one day soon!

Hugs,
Tanya

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your sweet Annie dolls! You know I have a few, too and treasure them. I'm off to look at your links. Enjoy your evening my friend!