Use contact forms, with a CAPTCHA. CAPTCHA is where they fill-in the characters in the box. One place to get FREE contact forms is at: Email Me Form.com. The characters are not difficult to read in IE, Firefox, or Google Chrome. Notice on all of my blogs these are used. On this blog, it is near the top left sidebar. It is an old phone image. I have been using these contact forms for years, with no hacking troubles. If I receive a suspicious email, I just mark it as spam and delete it immediately without opening it. The only way the folks who contact me can get my reply to email address is if I email them back. Be selective about who you email and who you reply to. Never open suspicious emails, even just out of curiosity. Use good ole common sense.
1. REMOVE all mailto: links from every place online that you have them: blogs, your Blogger Profile page, web stores, social networks, etc...
2. Change that email account password.
3. Change your social networks accounts passwords.
4. If your blog uses that same email account, change your password in your admin dashboard for Blogger, Wordpress, or what ever blogging platform you use.
5. If your web store uses that same email account, change your password in your admin dashboard.
6. Consider using the easy, free Email Me. Form.com, or one of the other free contact forms places. There are also ones that you can pay for, if you so choose.
While there is no 100% sure way to stop all hacking, removing and not using those mailto: links certainly helps a lot. Some people will put their email address online by using something such as, at dot com, which is not a link. Well, bad folks can also find that info and then know your email address. So, this is also dangerous. Why provide an easy way for hackers to mess you up? Let's all make it DIFFICULT for them, lol! Prim blessings dear friends.