Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Above is an artwork that I printed and framed for my daughter and her husband. It is in an 8"X10" frame. Don't you just love the vibrant colors? Many thanks go to Kindra of: At Home With K for the link to the free artwork. Tiffany at: Ladycrafter14 was a guest on Kindra's blog in 2012, and that is her original artwork. Do you craft for Valentine's Day? To see what I created for my granddaughter Macey, please continue reading.

This is a black silhouette of a little girl's face in a 5"X7" frame with a white mat. Macey's new "big girl" room design is in pale green, so this will match well. Many thanks to: The Graphics Fairy (black silhouette) and Summertime Designs (green striped paper) for the pretty graphic images used to create this gift.

Blessings, Danice G.

6 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Enjoy,
Barb

jennifer768 said...

Happy Valentine's Day Danice! Lovely gifts for your family.Blessings,Jen

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a beautiful gift for your daughter! Happy Valentines day my friend. I think you'll see your beautiful heart pin cushion in my photos today! Hugs! xox

Christine said...

Happy Valentine's Danice! I love the wording and text of your daughter's gift. it perfect for today!

Raymond Homestead said...

Great prints!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Both are beautiful! Great job Danice!