14 February, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Above is an artwork that I printed and framed for my daughter and her husband. It is in an 8"X10" frame. Don't you just love the vibrant colors? Many thanks go to Kindra of: At Home With K for the link to the free artwork. Tiffany at: Ladycrafter14 was a guest on Kindra's blog in 2012, and that is her original artwork. Do you craft for Valentine's Day? To see what I created for my granddaughter Macey, follow the link below my signature.
This is a black silhouette of a little girl's face in a 5"X7" frame with a white mat. Macey's new "big girl" room design is in pale green, so this will match well. Many thanks to: The Graphics Fairy (black silhouette) and Summertime Designs (green striped paper) for the pretty graphic images used to create this gift.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you!
    Enjoy,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Danice! Lovely gifts for your family.Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift for your daughter! Happy Valentines day my friend. I think you'll see your beautiful heart pin cushion in my photos today! Hugs! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Danice! I love the wording and text of your daughter's gift. it perfect for today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. Thank you for understanding.