09 October, 2014

Harvest Gatherings Swap goodies!

Good evening friends. 'Participated in the Harvest Gatherings Swap again, and my partner was: Sandi of The Primitive Skate. Pictured above are the darling goodies that Sandi sent to me: big ole stuffed pumpkin, little wooden angel, embroidered kitchen towel, metal planter with beautiful crow and pumpkin painted on its front, little green bucket with a crow label and a stuffed pumpkin inside, Pumpkin Seed scented tart and three scented soaps, cute corn battery-powered light, and a vintage white metal bowl filled with a corn cob and some other little scented items. Aren't they all wonderful? What great Swap items. Sending many thanks to Sandi. To see what I sent to her, be sure to visit Sandi's blog and follow the link below my signature. Prim Autumn blessings.
Here are the goodies that I sent to Sandi in the Harvest Gatherings Swap: grungy-stained pilgrim raggedy doll holding an autumn flower, mustard color prim bonnet, ceramic coffee mug with a matching quilted mug rug in autumn colors, Give Thanks pillow tuck, pumpkin with a black crow, and some pumpkin seeds with Pumpkin Pie scented potpourri. Sending many thanks to the Swap's hostess: Amy of Bumblebee Lane Cottage.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! You all send such wonderful gifts. I love the little dollie you made. I've never done a swap but it sure looks like fun. I hope your week has been good my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice goodies both coming and going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi sent you such wonderful swap goodies! I also love what you sent her! The little crow on a pumpkin is adorable! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great items Danice! It is so fun joining these swaps isn't it?
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the corn light! Gotta find one of those.Your pilgrim/prairie doll turned out sweet. Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam and soliciting attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. If you comment in a language other than English, one that the meaning cannot be easily translated, that will also not be published. Thank you for understanding.