Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thrifty Thursday: vegetables in a bottle

Look at the two items that I found at a local thrift store: a little glass jar of vegetables and a cute damask box. Both items were at really great prices, too: .50¢ each. I have always loved the veggies in a bottle. So, are they real or fake, lol! Either way, this will look good in a kitchen. The damask box, well, 'just thought it was really pretty. It will be a good what-not. Tomorrow is the Spring solstice, and warmer weather will arrive soon. These items remind me of nice Spring weather. Prim blessings to you all.


Blessings, Danice G.

1 comment:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Great deals! My daughter has several of the veggie jars on the top of her kitchen cabinets and windowsill, they look great and are so colorful and homey. Cute box too - great to keep buttons in or any other small items so they don't get misplaced. I have a thrift store close by, I should visit it more often!