Friday, May 27, 2016

Granddaughter graduated pre-school!

Yes, she is really growing up fast. Granddaughter Macey graduated pre-school earlier this month. She is so smart, and pretty. Isn't this photo adorable? Granny, and the whole family, is very proud of Macey. She is looking forward to starting kindergarten in August. Until several years ago, I had not heard of holding graduations for the children. It really is a wonderful idea in many ways. This shows love and appreciation, plus it can encourage children to value education. Win, win all around. Have any of your grandchildren graduated pre-school this year?

3 comments:

bethsraggedyatticprims said...

Hi, Danice. Your granddaughter is adorable. All my grand children are about grown. We had one who graduated this year ,from high school and of to college. She graduated just this week. Oh! My how time goes by so fast. Have a great and safe holiday. Prim Blessings. Yvonne. P.S. I'm using my pin keep on my sewing table and enjoying it very much. Thanks again

Paige said...

She's a sweetie and looks so grown up for pre-school graduation! I know you are so proud!

Danice G said...

Thank you both. Granddaughter is quite tall. She will be 5 in June.