Thursday, August 18, 2016

Star Light Star Dark QAL: orange blocks

Hello all. 'Hope your week is going well. I finally completed the other two blocks for my Star Light Star Dark lap quilt top. These are the orange blocks. Can you tell that one block is lighter color gradation than the other one? That was the plan, lol. Some of the lighter fabrics appear to be pink, but they are actually lt. orange or peach.

In these photos, the green blocks are stacked below (maybe not a great idea) and their edges are visible. This QAL is so much fun and guess what- it's not too late to join in on the fun. Some are making a larger quilt with six blocks. It's color galore! Visit Jess at: Quilty Habit for the details, and to see other quilt blocks.

~Linking-up [again ] with Jess at: Star Light, Star Dark QAL Link Party~


~Linking-up with Kelly at: My Quilt Infatuation: Needle & Thread Thursday~


Danice G.

3 comments:

Run 'n Stitch said...

Your orange star blocks are lovely!

Jessica said...

Wow! I gasped when I saw that first picture. It really is a QAL full of color (which I didn't really think about beforehand, but it was inevitable!).

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Danice
I love your Orange colors. Never been a favorite color of mine but of late I really have been liking it.
Blessings
Karen