31 March, 2017

The Splendid Sampler™ quilt top completed!

Hey again friends. 'Talk about barely making it on time, I have finally met my One Monthly Goal for March. Here is my quilt top from The Splendid Sampler™ QAL. There are 25 blocks, and white sashing. Some blocks are pieced and others are appliqued. This is going to be a wall quilt. It is also my first quilt using all solid color fabrics. The size is now 36" X 36" square. Are you participating in any QALs or BOMs?

~Linking-up with: Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal Finish March Linkup~

5 comments:

  1. Love the quilt in solid! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! What a good idea to only do 25 of the blocks. I started out trying to do some, but scratched that UFO off my list when I got overwhelmed by it. Too many irons in the fire, as My Cowboy would say. Yours is fabulous, tho, and the solids! Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that Danice! It's been a long time since I've seen a solid color quilt. The blocks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love soooo many of the blocks in this sampler! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all. This is yet another quilt top that needs quilting and binding. They do tend to stack up quickly, don't they?

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. Thank you for understanding.