17 May, 2017

Rin QAL: fabric choices

Good morning friends. Beginning today, there is a Rin QAL happening over at: Hyacinth Quilt Designs and Meadow Mist Designs. It uses the Rin pattern designed by:Carolyn Friedlander, which is a modern applique pattern that uses hand-turned appliqueing. Pictured above are my fabric choices. They are Waverly® Inspirations. 'A bit worried how my hand-turned work will look, but all ready to give it a go, lol. There will be some prizes as well. If you have some time, this QAL is going to be a lot of fun + educational. It will last for two months. Prim quilting blessings.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful set of fabrics. Have fun stitching along with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric selections, these will look awesome! I hope you like needle turned applique (this is my first time doing it too and I have found it fun and little easier than I thought it would be).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kate and Cheryl. 'Hoping my needle-turning will look good, lol. Eagerly awaiting the next weeks' in the QAL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. Thank you for understanding.