Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Rin QAL: fabric choices

Good morning friends. Beginning today, there is a Rin QAL happening over at: Hyacinth Quilt Designs and Meadow Mist Designs. It uses the Rin pattern designed by:Carolyn Friedlander, which is a modern applique pattern that uses hand-turned appliqueing. Pictured above are my fabric choices. They are Waverly® Inspirations. 'A bit worried how my hand-turned work will look, but all ready to give it a go, lol. There will be some prizes as well. If you have some time, this QAL is going to be a lot of fun + educational. It will last for two months. Prim quilting blessings.

3 comments:

Kate said...

A beautiful set of fabrics. Have fun stitching along with everyone.

Cheryl said...

Great fabric selections, these will look awesome! I hope you like needle turned applique (this is my first time doing it too and I have found it fun and little easier than I thought it would be).

Danice G said...

Thank you Kate and Cheryl. 'Hoping my needle-turning will look good, lol. Eagerly awaiting the next weeks' in the QAL.