Friday, October 6, 2017

Palmateer Point quilt top completed!

What fun the Palmateer Point QAL (hosted by Lori of Humble Quilts Blog) was! Pictured above is my completed quilt top. It measures approx. 21" square, and was sewn from my Civil War era repro stash. You knew there would be a lot of green fabrics, right? Lol. Be sure to go check-out the Link party to see many more quilt tops. Prim quilting blessings to everyone.

~Linking-up with: Humble Quilts' Palmateer Point link party~

~Linking-up with Elm Street Quilts' One Monthly Goal Finish: October~

17 comments:

Ruth said...

I love yours! Lori's projects are always good.

Danice G said...

Thank you Ruth. Yes, I always enjoy sewing Lori's projects.

Quilting Babcia said...

I do love your top. It's interesting to see how different parts of the design become prominent depending on the colors used.

Mary said...

I stitched mine up yesterday. I love the Green. So bold in the diagonal stripes.

Pat said...

Reproduction fabrics are perfect - love the vibrant colors!

Lori said...

That turned out really nice! That green is great!

Prims By The Water said...

Wonderful project. Great colors! Janice

Danice G said...

Wow, thank you all. This little quilt top was a lot of fun to make. Hopefully I can get it quilted soon.

Cheryl said...

Great colors, I like the prints combined with green.

Barbara said...

Wonderful little quilt. Looks great!

Danice G said...

Thank you so much Cheryl and Barbara.

Janet O. said...

I like the green with the earthy repro colors. Nice job!

Danice G said...

Thanks Janet. Me too. Green is my favorite color.

Patty said...

Lovely mini. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Anita Jackson @ Domestic Felicity said...

I love the color tones you used. Very nice combination! I've gotta check out Humble Quilts page for sure!

Danice G said...

Thank you so much Anita.

Danice G said...

Thank you Patty. So glad to have the top finished. Hoping to get it quilted and binded soon.