Saturday, October 28, 2017

Splash of Color QAL

Hello blogging friends. Making a post in the PM, out of my ordinary, lol. Pictured above is my progress on the: Splash of Color QAL going on at Busy Hands Quilts. This is some of the quilt top piecing. The idea is to incorporate splash of color into a quilt with a black and white or grey and white background. My chosen pattern is Mythical Lanterns by Jen Carlton Bailly (it is available for download at http://www.robertkaufman.com/quilting/quilts_patterns/mythical_lanterns/). Stay tuned to see the progress. I am also working on some other QALs, and will be posting their progress soon. It's so easy to fall behind, lol.

On another note, if you have noticed the past several days that the GFC gadget is displaying Error 502, you are not alone. Google is aware of the problem and is working to repair it. There are some, incl. myself, who have already posted about it in the Product Forum. Hopefully it will soon be repaired. Meanwhile, you may follow this blog via Google+, Bloglovin', Linky Followers, RSS, or via Email. The 7th Blogoversary Giveaway is still going on also. Prim blessings.

~Linking-up with: Splash of Color QAL: block piecing~



Blessings, Danice G.

10 comments:

Old Crow Homestead said...

Looking good Danice. :) I can't wait to get my sewing machines from out of state storage. I'm itching to sew seeing everyone working on quilts and such!
hugs, jessica

Danice G said...

Thank you Jessica. Hoping you get your sewing machines soon.

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Your quilt blocks are so pretty!

Danice G said...

Thank you Myra. I am really enjoying the QAL. 'Just now linked-up with the link party..

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful splash of color, neat blocks!

Danice G said...

Thanks Connie. I also love the pops of color on the grey and white.

Cheryl said...

I really like how this is coming along, the curves and the colors are great.

Danice G said...

Thank you Cheryl. I am still getting caught-up on Magnolia Mystery also. So many QALs, so tempting, lol :)

krislovesfabric said...

Pretty blocks and I think the splash of color is perfect :)

Danice G said...

Thanks Kris. Having fun piecing the quilt.