Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Splash of Color QAL: finished quilt top

Good morning friends. Here is my finished quilt top for the Splash of Color QAL at Busy Hands Quilts. The block pattern was a bit difficult for me (kinda like a Drunkard's Path), but got it all sewn finally. The quilt pattern is Mythical Lanterns by Jen Carlton Bailly (it is available for download at http://www.robertkaufman.com/quilting/quilts_patterns/mythical_lanterns/). I chose a neutral grey and white background for the vividly colored lanterns. Looking forward to getting it all quilted and binded. Be sure to visit the link party to see many more quilt tops.

~Linking-up with: Splash of Color QAL: finished quilt tops~



Blessings, Danice G.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, curves! They seem so daunting to me, I've never tried them. Beautiful quilt!

Danice G said...

Thank you Shannon. Well, my curves aren't perfect, lol. It was a fun learning experience.

Prims By The Water said...

a Splash of color indeed. Beautiful quilt! Will look at the others now. Janice

Danice G said...

Thanks Janice. It has been fun to sew the quilt top.