14 April, 2012

What's up with me ⚘

Hello dear prim friends. I just want you all to know that I have been doing OK. Some troubles with my back, but now that situation is letting up somewhat. I also noticed that some of you did not see my last post on my Cedar Street Craft Mall blog. Due to financial reasons (that blog was on a top-level custom domain), I had to close that blog. I really appreciate all of you who joined and grabbed the button. This decision was a very difficult one to make. All of my other blogs will remain open, and I will still be posting and visiting you all. Cedar Street Craft Mall was closed on 09 April.

I am seeing a lot of great items for giveaways; kudos to all of you! By the way, my new great-nephew is due the 24 of April, and my niece is already pre-registered at the hospital. As soon as the baby is born, I will be posting an announcement and photo. Baby is gonna be a bouncin' boy.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you, Great Aunt! This will be a wonderful time for all of you. Enjoy!

    hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam and soliciting attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. If you comment in a language other than English, one that the meaning cannot be easily translated, that will also not be published. Thank you for understanding.