Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween apron

Wishing a safe and happy Halloween to you all. I do not celebrate this holiday, but realize that others do. My daughter and her family do celebrate, so pictured above is an apron that I made for my granddaughter. The fabrics are 100% cottons, and were either on clearance sale or already in my stash. Granddaughter Macey loves witches, so that one fabric she should really like. A large polka dot pocket is across the lower front, and sash ties around the neck and at the waist serve as fasteners. 'Want to see the matching hair bow? Continue reading.

Here is the matching Halloween witch print hair bow. There is a black plastic spider hot glued to the center. The barrette is a French clip style. Also sending out happy birthday wishes to my BIL today. He is truly a blessing to this family. Prim Autumn blessings.

Blessings, Danice G.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet your granddaughter is going to love that apron!
Kim

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What pretty fabric! I love the hair bow, too. Happy Halloweenie Hugs, Diane

BumbleBeeLane said...

Your granddaughter is going to look adorable! Warm Blessings! Amy

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

How cute!!