Thursday, May 21, 2015

Doll Quilt Swap from Mary

Recently I participated in the Doll Quilt Swap over at Humble Quilts blog. The quilt pictured above was sewn for me by Mary of: Quiltin' Grandma. She chose the Broken Dishes pattern, and the fabrics are gorgeous! Mary chose a very intricate and gorgeous leaf motif stippling for this quilt, and added 2 corners on the back so the quilt can also be hanged as a wall display. She also created a nice custom label for the quilt. Thank you so much, Mary. I adore this doll quilt. Also sending many thanks for Lori at: Humble Quilts for hosting this fun swap. This is a great way to meet other quilters and enjoy their blogs. To see the quilt that I sewed for my partner, visit this post: Nine Patch Doll Quilt. Prim quilting blessings to you all.

Danice G.

5 comments:

Mary said...

So glad you like it. The Civil War fabrics were fun to use.

Allison said...

Love both of the quilts!

Lori said...

I haven't seen this yet! It is very sweet! I'm so happy you joined in!!

Anonymous said...

What a darling little quilt, it's got a lovely vintage look to it. I also love the sweet little doll quilt you made. This was such a fun swap :)) cheers... Marian

Nana said...

Such a sweet quilt!