Monday, December 17, 2012

How to un-follow a blog

image: Jess Bailey Designs | pexels/com

It has been brought to my knowledge that someone has taken one of my former blog urls and now is posting material that some of my friends find offensive. I contacted Blogger, and they told me that once someone closes a blog, that url is "free game" for others to get. After a blog has been closed for 3 months, the url becomes available for any other Blogger to get for themselves. My former Danice's Blog Templates url was available for a blog, and evidently someone took it. Please know that I have nothing to do with the new blog. It is not me, friends. I do change my Blogger password from time to time to avoid hacking of my account, and do have a paid-for professional security system on my computer and email. So, here is the Blogger page that tells you all how to un-follow my former Danice's Blog Templates as well as any other blogs that you don't want to follow: HOW TO UNFOLLOW A BLOG.


Blessings, Danice G.

2 comments:

Laura Rhodes said...

I've been wanting to unfollow some blogs for some time now....Unfortunately when I go to that reading list I always get...We are unable to load your FriendConnect data at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again shortly. It's been that way for a long time....Thanks for the heads up anyway...Blessings, Laura

jennifer768 said...

Danice so sorry that this has happened.Thanks so much for the help.Thanks also for the wonderful ornie!I love it and the potpourri.Hugs,Jen