16 July, 2013

~RAK from Friendship Crossing~

What a lovely surprise I received in the mail yesterday. Tanya of: Friendship Crossing sent the two beautiful patterns in the photo above. The Flower Basket Pennyrug is by: Sew Unique Creations, and the October black cat & pumpkin pennyrug is by: Buttermilk Basin. Aren't they both totally awesome! Thank you so much, Tanya. 'Looking forward to making these two items. Y'all be sure to go check-out these patterns websites, and visit Tanya's blog and her Etsy store at: My Lil' Craft Room. Prim blessings.

5 comments:

  1. Such wonderful patterns.Loving the cat! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are very welcome Danice! You didn't have to make a post about it!
    But since you did ~ I do sell those types of patterns in my Etsy shop too! tee hee!

    Thanks!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be something to look forward to! I love these beautiful patterns. I hope you're feeling better each day! I'm keeping you in my prayers, girlfriend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to win something you can make...what a great win. Congrats.
    Tanya was certainly generous wasn't she.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great patterns! Will be fun to make those:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam and soliciting attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. If you comment in a language other than English, one that the meaning cannot be easily translated, that will also not be published. Thank you for understanding.