Tuesday, July 16, 2013

~RAK from Friendship Crossing~

What a lovely surprise I received in the mail yesterday. Tanya of: Friendship Crossing sent the two beautiful patterns in the photo above. The Flower Basket Pennyrug is by: Sew Unique Creations, and the October black cat & pumpkin pennyrug is by: Buttermilk Basin. Aren't they both totally awesome! Thank you so much, Tanya. 'Looking forward to making these two items. Y'all be sure to go check-out these patterns websites, and visit Tanya's blog and her Etsy store at: My Lil' Craft Room. Prim blessings.

5 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Such wonderful patterns.Loving the cat! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Friendship Crossing said...

YOU are very welcome Danice! You didn't have to make a post about it!
But since you did ~ I do sell those types of patterns in my Etsy shop too! tee hee!

Thanks!
Tanya

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This will be something to look forward to! I love these beautiful patterns. I hope you're feeling better each day! I'm keeping you in my prayers, girlfriend! HUGS!

My Colonial Home said...

How fun to win something you can make...what a great win. Congrats.
Tanya was certainly generous wasn't she.
Karen

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Great patterns! Will be fun to make those:)