These items are nice replicas of antique items. The stainless steel embroidery scissors are 3 1/2" in length and have fancy gold plated handles. I made the little fob with olive green and white glass beads and an antique-looking charm of a heart with a little key. Long ago, ladies attached fobs to their scissor handles so that if the scissors were dropped they would not land on their points end, which can dull the points and/or loosen the scissor screw or rivet. A wool felt scissor case made by yours truly will also be included, along with a few other goodies. What the scissor case looks like, and the other goodies, is a surprise! All of the goodies were really fun to make. These are the rules for the giveaway:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age.
2. You must have an active, family-friendly blog, that you have posted to in the last 2 months.
3. You must be a follower of this blog via: GFC, Linky Followers, or Bloglovin'.
4. Due to postage, you must reside in the contiguous US.
5. You must Comment on this post only to be entered in the giveaway.
Upon entering, you confirm that you have read, understand, and agree to this blog's complete Giveaway Rules on this page: Giveaway Rules.