Monday, April 22, 2024

Pantone® Color of the Year Challenge 2024

The Pantone® Color of the Year is Peach Fuzz. My little pillow is entered in the Challenge at: Saroy's Pantone® Quilt Challenge 2024- link party. Be sure to go check out all of the awesome entries. There are several categories, including quilts, mini/wall quilts, and several others. It is always so much fun. Please keep reading for this pillow's stats and for comments. {I love reading your comments!}

The actual Pantone® color name is Peach Fuzz 13-1023. This pillow's color is close to that. The 4 patches are made of some darling mini charms that I actually won several years ago. The back is an envelope style closing. Have you made something in this soft pastel color yet? #PantoneQuiltChallenge2024 | @bysarahruiz | @elizabethkray

♦ my project title: Peachy Little Pillow | my country of residence: USA

♦ dimensions: 10.50 X 21.50"

♦ fabrics: Kona® solid: Peach | Moda® Early Bird® by Kate Spain mini charms

♦ backing: same as front

♦ batting: Warm N' Natural©

♦ quilting: machine-stitched meander with peach thread

Blessings, Danice G.

3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

You did a fantastic job. This is a cute pillow. I did not know this Pantone's color this year. TFS Janice

Kathy E. said...

Danice, your Peachy Little Pillow is perfectly peachy! The more I see of this color, the more I like it. Good thing you held onto that charm pack because those fabrics go so well with the solid peach! Great job!

Danice G said...

Thank you Janice and Kathy. While the peachy-coral colorways are still not favorites of mine, I must admit to liking them a bit more now.