Saturday, May 27, 2017

Pantone® Quilt Challenge 2017

This is my entry in the No Hats In The House Pantone® Quilt Challenge 2017. The color for 2017 is greenery, and this pattern suits that perfectly. It is called Canvas, designed by: Leanne at She Can Quilt.ca. Gotta love a challenge that features my favorite color. Please stop by the link party to see all of the quilts, and to *vote for your favorite on the 29th May thru 02nd June*

quilt title: Green Squared.

dimensions: small 24"X24" version.

fabrics: from my scrap bin, and the batting is Warm N' Natural©.

stitching: machine-stitched with cross hatching in center green fabrics, and swirls on borders.

~Linking-up with: Pantone® Quilt Challenge 2017~



Blessings, Danice G.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Very nice! I've made Leanne's Canvas pattern several times and love it in every version. Your use of Greenery is terrific.

Danice G said...

Thank you Debbie. That pattern is awesome.

Kirsten said...

Great design Danice - love all of the greens!

Jean Williams said...

Danice, thank you for visiting my blog and giving me such nice compliments on it as well as my greenery submission, Interstate Christmas. It is nice to click back to your blog and to learn a bit about you. I will be back again.

Danice G said...

Thank you Kirsten and Jean. I enjoyed seeing your greenery quilts, and will continue to read and follow your blogs :)

Val's Quilting Studio said...

The cross hatch is striking! (I also like your holiday blog header!) V

Danice G said...

Thanks Val. I was nervous about attempting cross hatching, but got it done. Yes, the holidays header is something I like to do every year :)