Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Cards for women's shelter

Over at Carole's blog, From My Carolina Home, there is a handmade card event happening. The cards are for her local Safelight women's shelter & intervention center. Pictured above are two of the ones that I made and sent. This was my first go at card making. The deadline for the cards is August 1st, so please consider making a card or a few to help this worthy cause. There will also be two prizes awarded, with winners to be chosen from those who make and send a card or donate funding for the event. To see the other two cards, and a photo of the inside of them, follow the link below my signature.

Here are the other two cards that I made and sent for Safelight. The inside note was authored by Carole, as a suggestion. We may sign our own name or just something like "a friend". The cards need to be cheerful and non-religious in theme. Do you ever make paper cards?

2 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Thank you so much, Danice, for helping with this project!! Your cards are lovely!

Danice G said...

You are welcome, Carole. I just mailed six more today :)