Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Mug Rug Swap 2017

Hello friends. Recently, I participated in a Mug Rug Swap hosted by: Barrister's Block. This is the mug rug that Anne sent to me (she does not have a blog). So cute, isn't it? Anne used such pretty fabrics. It is already being used and enjoyed. Anne also sent a package of Bobbinis® to hold thread bobbins, which are very helpful. Thank you so much Anne. Continue reading to see the mug rug that I made for my swap partner.

Here is the little mug rug that I sent to Julie of:Julie K Quilts. It features a spinning churn dash (pattern by Amanda Weatherill at: The Patchsmith) and a little red appliquéd heart, as Julie is a nurse. The black and white chevrons are like an EKG? That was my thought. Not pictured is a fancy bookmark that I also made for Julie. Be sure to visit Barrister's Block as well as Julie K Quilts for some wonderful quilting posts. Sending many thanks to Randy of Barrister's Block for hosting this fun event. Prim quilting blessings.

Danice G.

No comments: