Friday, August 24, 2012

"Found Things" art

Good morning, friends. While I was in college, we used to do a project called "Found Things". Have you all ever heard of that? It is a creative art adventure in which you can use only items that you already have or that you find and do not obtain especially for the project. Kinda like "make-do". This straw wreath was at a local thrift store, with only some pink flowers. Seeing potential, I bought it for $2 and started creating. It is on my back door. This was an easy, simple project but very fun. Do any of you ever do "Found Things" art? I'd love to hear your comments.

Linking up with: ~SHOW-licious' Sunday Crafts Linking Party #1~



Blessings, Danice G.

1 comment:

Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

That is lovely.........I would love for you to post it at SHOW-licious Sunday Crafts! Just click on this link for the craft hop. :) http://sewliciousdecor.wordpress.com/