23 November, 2012

~Ornies have arrived!~

They arrived today! These are the lovely ornies I received from ~Bumblebee Lane Cottage's Homespun Ornie Swap~. They are all so creative and beautiful! OK, here we go, from left to right:
* a sparkly snowman from Marti at: Arti Marti
* a prim Wish ornie from Allison at: Sew Many Girls
* a prim star from Francine at: Primitive Stars
* a sparkly candy cane from Lori at: Apple Grove Treasures
Thank you, ladies. I will always love and cherish these wonderful ornies. Thanks to Amy for hosting this Swap, also. What fun it was! 'Wish I'd thought to make a photo of the ornies that I made for this Swap. Next year, 'will be sure to do that, lol!

9 comments:

  1. I love those homemade ornies. We had a great swap this time. I have a special tree just for my swaps. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you joined in the fun! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, I'm still waiting for my box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you received one of mine, I received one of yours - love it, just haven't had time to post! Thanks for sharing, it was a lot of fun:)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danice,
    Great Ornies you got.
    I wanted to thank you for stopping by my "Ornie" blog post.
    I had a great time with the swap, too.
    Thanks for sharing yours.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam and soliciting attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. If you comment in a language other than English, one that the meaning cannot be easily translated, that will also not be published. Thank you for understanding.