Monday, January 21, 2013

Thank you all very much

'Just a quick post to thank all of you for the nice comments on my twin sister's and my birthday. Due to bad weather, we didn't get to celebrate on the exact day. We had, however, gone to have our picture made with our mother a week earlier. It had been like 30+ years since we had our picture made all together, so it was long past due. 'Wish I could show you all, but due to the copyright, cannot post the pictures. They look good, and my ugly mug didn't even break the camera, lol! We are planning on getting together as soon as the weather is prettier. Here in Alabama it has been rain and storms and more cold rain. The photo above is of my birthday gift from mother: a nice cherry bookcase. Thank you all for helping make our birthday so happy.


Blessings, Danice G.

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Denise
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and your sister...I am sorry I missed the post - I have been missing many wonderful friends posts.
What a beautiful bookcase. The color of it is so pretty
Karen

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. We didn't get to do anything special on mine this year either. But hopefully we can soon! Enjoy your afternoon my friend!