19 April, 2014

Spring Tidings 2014 Swap goodies!

Hello friends. Recently, I participated in Bumblebee Lane Cottage's Spring Tidings Swap. Allison of: Sew Many Girls was my partner, and she sent the beautiful goodies pictured above: a darling dancing Annie, a prim bunny tuck, a 5"X7" padded Spring blessings framed artwork, a wooden patriotic basket filled with fabric-covered eggs and Spanish moss, a stuffed antique tin tart mold, a green floral quilt square, three prim flowerettes, a cute prim bunny pail filled with fabric-covered eggs and Spanish moss, and a darling yellow prim chick tuck. All items are scented with a favorite: vanilla. Thank you so much Allison. All items are really pretty and prim. Green is my favorite color. To see what I sent to Allison, visit her blog and follow the link below my signature. Prim Spring blessings.
Here are the goodies that I sent to Allison: a 12" prim cat wearing a patriotic dress and holding a wooden spool of thread, a prim chocolate osnaburg rabbit with Sweet Annie, a paper mache box filled with Spanish moss and two paper mache bird eggs, a cross-stitched flowering tree pillow tuck/pin keep, a muslin flower with a blue and green center, two packages of Spring garden seeds, and a bag of Fresh Cotton potpourri. Many thanks to Allison, and to our hostess, Amy of: Bumblebee Lane Cottage.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Danice! Wow...wonderful swap goodies you received! Everything is so cute. Love the dolls. Hugs to ya!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like everything! When i bought the wooden basket, the plain side was showing, than I saw the flag side and figured you can use it both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really used your favorite color..smile.. Very cute gifts from both of you.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danice - please send me your email address - you won a free copy of my Sheriff Rupert Thibideau Mouse e-pattern. My email is kkl primitives at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my smartphone so I cant see pic but just wanted to slip by to say hello snd may you and your family have a blessed Ressurection Sunday! Hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! I have missed the last two swaps, just to busy but love to see what everyone gets!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally posted my swap goodies from you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute goodies...I love what you made and what you received! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam and soliciting attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. If you comment in a language other than English, one that the meaning cannot be easily translated, that will also not be published. Thank you for understanding.