Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Handing-down two baby dolls

Hey friends. Pictured above are two of my own baby dolls from childhood. They are Madame Alexander© company, issue ca. 1970's. On the left is Eleanor, on the right is Kelsey. 'Wish their original clothing items were still on them. Didn't most of us lose the original clothing way back when, not knowing that some day this would actually decrease the doll's value? Oh well.. 'Makes me so happy to have sewn new clothing for these baby dolls and to gift them to my daughter and granddaughter. Keep reading for more info, and comments.

It sure looks like Amanda and Macey love Eleanor and Kelsey! What a joy to see their reactions. Hey, remember the dress Macey is wearing? It is McCall's M6781. 'One that I made for her of course. It makes me so happy to see Macey wearing clothing that Granny made for her. Yes, life is full of happiness and blessings.

On another note, remember the: Too-Cute Chick Dress? It is Simplicity 7189, a discontinued pattern. Now Simplicity has re-released that same pattern with a new number: 1450. How great is that. Prim Winter blessings.

Danice G.

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How precious! And I'm doing dollie posts today, too. I'll go add a link to your blog my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

Cindi said...

How special!
Be blessed in the New Year!
Cindi