Friday, December 19, 2014

Win from Cynzplace

Hey there friends. It's a cold day here in our town. Winter seems to be sneaking in a couple of days early. Pictured above is a darling holidays pillow that I won from: Cyn of Cynzplace Blog. She had asked us to suggest words that remind us of Christmas. The backing of this pillow is a pretty plaid in soft colors. Thank you so much Cyn. This pillow already has a place with my decorations. The stitching is so neatly done and beautiful. The embroidered words say it all, don't they?


Danice G.

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful work of art! Happy holidays my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

Raymond Homestead said...

What a neat little pillow! Thank you for the Christmas card Danice! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am so glad you liked it!! Glad it made it in time for Christmas.

Unknown said...

What a sweet pillow! Wishing you a Blessed and Merry Christmas!
Kim

peggy said...

Just happened on your blog from Mindy's. This is really sweet and I like that snowman too. Hope to visit you again. Merry Christmas.