Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What makes me smile...

Good morning friends. 'Want to know one thing that makes me smile? Sewing for Dress A Girl charity. Back in October 2015, Lori of Humble Quilts Blog traveled to Bolivia to carry dresses to those girls. As an added blessing, Lori happened to get a photo of one of the girls with a dress that I sewed! How special is that! Just warms my heart. Pictured above is that dress.

Here is the girl in Bolivia, holding a dress that I sewed. So cute. Lori is so generous and charitable, plus she is an excellent quilter. Be sure to check-out her blog and follow. You can read more about Lori's Bolivia trip on her blog here: Dresses For Bolivia.

Blessings, Danice G.

4 comments:

allthingzsewn said...

She is a doll and what a sweet little dress. It feels good to be able to put a smile on a child's face. I so enjoy making dresses for little girls in Africa. These are the t-shirt dresses. May God bless you for having a heart for others.

Mary said...

Lori does good things and so do you! I am glad you made a dress that showed up in her pictures. Seeing any of the quilts I've made my Family being used makes me SMILE!

BumbleBeeLane said...

What a wonderful cause. I'm sure she so appreciated a pretty new dress just for her. Warm Blessings!~♥Amy

Lady Linda said...

It was really nice to see the sweet little dress on the sweet little girl. Our sewing group at church is going to be making these soon too. How fun.