Saturday, September 30, 2017

Palmateer Point QAL

These squares are weeks 1 through 3 of the Palmateer Point QAL over at: Humble Quilts Blog. Be sure to visit Lori's blog for this event, as well as all of her other quilting and sewing posts. The final part will be on Monday. 'Looking forward to seeing the layout for this little quilt. Stay tuned here to see my finished quilt top, and hopefully completed quilt, soon. This quilt top is my One Monthly Goal for October. Happy quilting to you all.

~celebrating National Sewing Month~

~Linking-up with: Elm Street Quilts' One Monthly Goal Finish: October~

9 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Looking forward to seeing how those pretty blocks end up.

Danice G said...

Thank you Karen. I am also looking forward to seeing the layout :)

Cathy said...

I too am working on Lori's sew a long. thank you for your kind comment about my flower block. I couldn't reply because you were a no reply commenter. Hugs

Danice G said...

Thanks Cathy. Yeah, I am a No Reply Blogger for internet security reasons. I do try to reply to all blog comments though. There is also an email contact form near the top left sidebar of this blog :)

Patty said...

Looking forward to seeing the quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are pretty Fall colors and will be nice to work on this month. I got your nice postcard today my friend. Thanks for always thinking of me. You are a sweet penpal! Hugs, Diane

Danice G said...

Thanks Patty. I now have the top sewn, and it looks cute. On to getting it quilted and binded...

Danice G said...

Thank you Diane. So glad you like the postcard. The artwork on it was what caught my eye.

Mary said...

I like the green in your blocks. Gotta sew mine up, now that I have seen the finished quilt so I can link up Friday, lol