Sunday, December 17, 2017

#2018PlanningParty

2018 Planning Party
Hello friends. The year 2018 will be here soon, and I do have some plans/resolutions for the year:

1. Get at least half of my quilt top UFOs quilted. Yes, many have accumulated in the past 4-something years, lol. In 2017 ten quilts, table runners, and doll quilts were completed.

2. Find the courage to socialize with other quilters/stitchers here locally. Our area does have a few quilters groups, and I want to get over the shyness about meeting some of them. For blogging online quilter friends (and friends who don't quilt), comment and socialize more with you all.

3. Learn how to machine-stitch more quilting designs, in addition to my usual meandering, cross-hatch, and loopy-loops. How about Baptist Fan, Matchstick, Circular, and Leaves? Gorgeous!

All of these bring us to my chosen Word of the Year for 2018: finish. Wish me luck, lol.
Do you have any plans/resolutions/goals for 2018 on your agenda? Prim quilting blessings.

~Linking-up with Quilting JETgirl's #2018 PlanningParty~

7 comments:

Old Crow Homestead said...

Wishing you lots of luck!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Thank you so much for linking up, Danice, and I do wish you luck and joy as you work on finishes in 2018. :)

Danice G said...

Thank you Jessica and Yvonne. Hopefully, I will live-up to my goals.

Mari said...

Love your word of the year! Somehow my supply of UFOs never gets smaller, even though I do work on them. Best wishes for 2018!

Danice G said...

Thank you Mari. Hopefully I can live up to my goals and "finish".

June D said...

Yes, making friends is hard - but you have made a good start just by declaring your intentions! Best of luck!

Danice G said...

Thank you June. I truly do enjoy talking with quilters, via blogging and in person.