Friday, December 15, 2017

Winterlude table topper

Hello everyone. 'Already getting in the holiday spirit. This small table topper was made a few years ago, with Winterlude collection fabrics by 3 Sisters for Moda. We all know that green is my favorite color. This fabric is so festive. The batting is Warm N' Natural©, and the backing is a green print. The machine quilting is meandering. The size is 18"X24". This could also be a cute quilt for a holiday critter doll, couldn't it?

All of the home decor, quilting and sewing you all are posting about on your blogs are awesome. 'Just wanted to let you all know that. Prim blessings.


Blessings, Danice G.

7 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

So pretty and festive! Janice

Old Crow Homestead said...

That is beautiful and I love the fabric.

Danice G said...

Thank you, Janice and Jessica. I may just keep that topper for myself, lol.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Really beautiful and that fabric is equally beautiful. I am always in awe on all of you talented girls. My son and his wife are expecting a baby boy in March and I want to find someone to make a quilt. Each one of my children had a quilt, handmade by various friends and relatives. There is nothing more priceless in my opinion. My late auntie Ang and my late mother-in-law were quilters. Several of my aunties were knitters and crocheting ladies and my kids still have their baby blankets. I just smile when I see all the talent. It is good to see you here. HUGS

Danice G said...

Thank you Anne. So far, every "new baby" in our family has a crib quilt made by me.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Lovely, Danice, such a simple design with festive fabrics.

Danice G said...

Thank you Carole. I have found a place for this little holidays topper.