Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Rin QAL: completed quilt!

Here is my completed quilt for the Rin QAL. This project was educational + tons of fun. It will probably be given as a gift, but it's so cute that I kinda want to keep it for myself, lol. Many thanks to: Cindy of Hyacinth Quilt Designs and: Cheryl of Meadow Mist Designs for hosting this awesome QAL. Many thanks to the pattern designer: Carolyn Friedlander, as well. Please continue reading to see this quilt's back, and for comments.

Thanking my mother, who gave me two packs of Warm N' Natural© for my birthday. Here are the final quilt stats:

♦finished size: 39 1/2" X 48 1/2"

♦fabrics: 100% cottons by Waverly® Inspirations

♦backing: grey on grey print.

♦binding: same grey on grey print as the backing. Faced by machine and hand.

♦batting: Warm N' Natural©

♦machine quilting: free-motion loopy loops design

♥ Completed WIP quilts in 2018: 2 ♥

As many of you already know, due to a false positive in Blogger's filters, I still cannot comment on most Blogger blogs via my Blogger account. So, yes, it is me, from my Wordpress account, if you see daniceseclecticblog.

~Visit the Rin parade to see many more awesome quilts and blocks!~


Danice G.

8 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

A very different quilt. Looks good! Janice

Danice G said...

Thank you Janice. Yes, Rin pattern is quite unique. It was a fun QAL.

allthingzsewn said...

This turned out really nice Danice . I can see someone setting cuddled up under it reading a intriguing mystery novel.

Mary said...

Nice Finish, Danice!

Raymond Homestead said...

What a unique quilt, I like it!

Danice G said...

Oh thank you all so much. Your kind words mean so very much to me. This quilt was my first attempt at hand-turned appliqueing.

Createology said...

Your quilt is lovely and quite unique. You should keep it since you like it. Creative Quilting Bliss...<3

Danice G said...

Thank you Sherry. I have decided to keep this quilt.