Sunday, March 25, 2018

Fabric Postcard Swap 2018: from Tiffany

Recently, I participated in a fabric postcard swap over at: Elm St. Quilts Blog. Here is the one that Tiffany sent to me. The clue was "green", and she has hit that right on point. So cute and well-made. Tiffany does not have a blog, but she is on Instagram. Since I am not, I cannot comment on Instagram, but have emailed her with thanks. Sending many thanks to Patty also for hosting this fun event. The first week of April, there will be a link party parade of all of the postcards. Be sure to stay tuned to Elm St. Quilts Blog for that event. Tagging this post: #esqpostcardswap . Prim blessings.


Danice G.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute postcard, what a very fun swap!

Danice G said...

Thanks Cheryl. It was a lot of fun, plus I learned a new craft- making fabric postcards.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How pretty....my favorite color with yours! Hugs!

Danice G said...

Thanks Diane. Yes, lavender and green- a perfect combination.