Friday, March 2, 2018

Fabric Postcard Swap 2018

Recently I participated in a fabric postcard swap hosted by Patty at: Elm Street Quilts Blog. This was a new venture for me, making a postcard of fabric. How fun and cool is that? Pictured here is the one I made for my swap partner. Our recipients are a secret until the Swap is over. The clue for mine was "Spring", so one flower came to mind: a tulip. The back has a mock stamp and postage marks made with ink and two rubber stamps. 'Adding a message to the recipient before mailing. This swap was a lot of fun + educational. 'Will share the fabric postcard that I received as soon as it arrives. Please continue reading for comments.

Here is the back of the card that I made for my swap partner. Making fabric postcatds is a lot of fun. Tagging this post: #esqpostcardswap .

Blessings, Danice G.

6 comments:

Lady Jane said...

This is adorable, I have never made a fabric post card, looks like fun.

Danice G said...

Thank you Lady Jane. The card was fun to make.

Createology said...

I adore fabric postcards and they are easy to mail. Your Tulip is perfect for Spring! <3

Danice G said...

Thanks Sherry. Tulips always remind me of Spring.

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Hi Danice! Love your tulip postcard. Great job ! And, I'm glad it's "almost" spring here in Alabama! If James Spann would just quit throwing these freeze warnings at us!!! LOL Hopefully after next week it will stop!

Danice G said...

Thank you Brenda. Yes, it so cold today. 'Supposed to be in the 30's tonight. Warm weather welcome, and soon.