Thursday, May 31, 2018

Baby bibs for Little Lambs Foundation for Kids

These are the two baby bibs that I made for the Hands 2 Help 2018 event. They went to: Little Lambs Foundation for Kids, in Utah. 'Thought one in blue and one in pink would be nice. Don't you just love that elephants print fabric? They were mailed along with the blue and brown baby quilt. The foundation sent a heartfelt thank you card to me via "snail mail". It is always such a great joy to participate in this charity event. Bibs are quite easily and quickly sewn, and are really necessities for babies. Have you ever made any baby bibs? Prim blessings.

Danice G.

7 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are adorable! I've never made those but I've made small pillowcases for little ones! Hugs!

Danice G said...

Thanks Diane. Isn't it so much fun to sew for the young ones?

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Those are so cute, Danice! Being a Bama girl (and fan!) I love those elephants!! Nice job!

Danice G said...

Thanks Brenda. Although I am from and am living in Alabama, I am actually an Ole Miss fan because that is where I graduated. My family are all Bama fans though. It's all good.

Cheryl said...

These are such cute bibs! I love the ribbons and the fabric.

Danice G said...

Thank you Cheryl. Those fabrics seem so right for the bibs. 'Hoping some babies are using these bibs.

Raymond Homestead said...

Adorable bibs Danice!