Monday, September 24, 2018

One Monthly Goal Finish: September 2018

Yay! I made my One Monthly Goal for September. Here are twelve of The Splendid Sampler 2 blocks, sewn into rows. The top border is also sewn on. This will be a small quilt, made from my scrap stash. Paper piecing is something that I definitely need more experience with, and some of these blocks are providing that. It's about time to start learning, right? Be sure to visit the One Monthly Goal Finish link party to see everyone's beautiful work. Quilting blessings to you all.

~Linking-up with: Elm Street Quilts' One Monthly Goal Finish: Sept. 2018~




Danice G.

7 comments:

Susan said...

It looks terrific! Congratulations on meeting your goal!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

They look great :)

Patty said...

These look great - love the elephant! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

DawnyK said...

Fabulous finish!

Raymond Homestead said...

Pretty colors!

Kathryn T said...

They all look great, I just finished my latest SS block today ready for the next one. Your bird looks lovely.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my! I really love this! It just brings joy to me to look at it. I keep looking at each square and thinking how fun! It will add cheer to a room! Hugs, Diane