Friday, October 5, 2018

All girls need purses!

Let's face it, we all love purses, right? Even dolls need them to compliment their wardrobes. Here are four small purses, just the right size for 18" dolls, like my Kelsey. Three (the brown ones and the grey one) are made of craft felt, and the other is denim. 'Made some for my granddaughter's AG dolls too. Each purse is lined with cotton fabric. They were not very difficult to make, and were actually fun to make. I must be in a "second childhood", lol. Have you ever made any doll accessories?

2 comments:

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Very cute, Danice! Mygranddaughter has several AG dolls. Maybe, if I can keep her still long enough, we can make a purse or two for her dolls! Thanks for the inspiration!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are just adorable. I made a little book bag for one of my dolls and it was fun to make too. They are neat because you can get creative...without a pattern! Have fun!