Thursday, November 15, 2018

Another redo from 2016

Every year, I enjoy participating in the Autumn Jubilee, hosted by Carole of: From My Carolina Home. These little pumpkin and leaf blocks patterns were a project from back in 2016. Actually, I did finish and bind this little quilt and even blogged about it. Something never looked quite right, though. After removing the binding, the quilt needed squaring-up. It was then the decision was made to make it into a pillow cover. The mustard-color binding was used as a flange trimming this time. Machine quilting is all over meandering (the only style I knew how to do back in 2016). Batting is Warm N' Natural©. The envelope style backing is a beautiful mustard-color Fall leaves print 100% cotton fabric. This little pillow finishes at 14" square. Do you ever redo a project?


Danice G.

3 comments:

Karrin Hurd said...

Lovely refinish! I have a project I’m thinking about redoing the first of the year

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

So far I haven't redone any projects, Danice! I really like your redo on this pillow though! Very cute!

Danice G said...

Thank you both. This little pillow is perfect to display since it is autumn.