Friday, November 30, 2018

Kelsey's wool skirt ensemble

Kelsey is all ready for the cooler temperatures in her wool plaid, pleated skirt (the wool was a thrift store find). The knit blouse is a rich teal color, made from McCall's M7336 pattern and a dollar store t-shirt. Her mock-leather brown loafers are a perfect choice for this ensemble, aren't they? I made them last year from an Etsy store pattern, Miche Designs. All Kelsey needs to add is one of her felt purses. This ensemble is one of my favorites. The colors do look great with her auburn hair and green eyes, don't they?

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! I love little wool pleated skirts...reminds me of when I was a girl! And I can't believe you made the shoes! WOW! That's not easy. Enjoy your day sweet friend. Hug a dollie for me! Hugs Diane and Wendy

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Very cute. You did an awesome job on the shoes! Wow!

Paige said...

Super cute! And the shoes just make the outfit!