Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day 2019

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. We tend to think of red, pink and white for this holiday, don't we? This is a snack mat that I made for my granddaughter, who is seven. The backing is her favorite color, hot pink. It came-out a bit larger than intended, finishing at 11" X 18 1/2", but that will probably be handy. Batting is Warm N' Natural® 100% cotton, and the quilting is walking foot horizontal lines. The heart pattern is free, and is found at: Cluck Cluck Sew.

♥ Completed WIP/UFO quilts in 2019: 2 ♥




Blessings, Danice G.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Cute! I have too many to make each a Valentine quilty thing. I'm sure she'll love it!

Mari said...

Cute! The larger size will probably be better-- more room for cookies! And congratulations on being two WIPs down! That's wonderful. Have a good weekend!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Cute! I know she will love it! Great that you have completed two WIPs!! I'm so far behind!

Danice G said...

Thanks everyone. Granddaughter does love the snack mat. My daughter posted it to Facebook.