Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Word of the Year 2020: create


image by rawpixel.com

Soon we will be ringing-in 2020. Wow, can you believe it? 2019 held a lot of events, some happy and some sad. Here's hoping that our 2020 will have much more joy. For 2020, my chosen word is: create- to bring (something) into existence. This will include quilts and dolls, clothing and all other crafts/projects. Closely related to my goals for 2020, this sounds like a good plan. Maybe create a quilt pattern? Have you made any plans for the coming year yet? Happy New Year to you all!

♥ GRAND TOTAL: Completed WIP/UFO quilts in 2019: 15 ♥



Danice G.

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've been thinking of a new word too! Create is perfect for you! You are always designing and making things! Happy New year!

Angie Berry ~ A Vintage Journey said...

Hi Danice! I know I seem to only show up like once a year, lol, but I'm really wanting to change that. I miss the blog so much. But since I don't do prims anymore, I am literally starting over so it's been rough going. Anyway, create is a great word! I don't do resolutions or words but I really like this one. I do plan to spend more time on me and the things I miss and love... create definitely fits in there. Have a wonderful weekend my friend~