Sunday, December 29, 2019

Best of 2019 Link Party

Yay! It is time for the Best of 2019 Link Party! Always so much fun to read everyone's posts and to re-visit. This year, my Best of are arranged in order of the 5 posts with the most comments. It was a wonderful and quilty year, wasn't it? Let's get started with the post that garnered the most comments at 52. The Quilter's Meet & Greet was a ton of fun, and I made a lot of new friends. The quilt pictured above was designed by Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict, and is titled Exploding Stars. It is one of my favorite patterns and finishes. Please keep reading to see more, and for comments.

Gaining 40 comments is the My Favorite Quilt Block Blog Hop post, hosted by Carla of Creatin' in the Sticks. This is the Ribbon block, and it blends a perfect mix of traditional and modern.
Coming in at 3rd in the most comments is the Stitch It & Gift It Blog Hop, hosted by Carol of Just Let Me Quilt. This post received 39 comments. Sewing for charities is always so rewarding and worthwhile, isn't it?

The post in at #4 is another blog hop hosted by Carla of Creatin' in the Sticks, All About Strings. This post received 37 comments. It was a really fun challenge to create a project using strings.

Receiving a total of 35 comments is another event hosted by Carla of Creatin'in the Sticks, the Black & White Blog Hop. This was a fun chance to use my favorite color, green, with black and white fabrics. The pillow cover and beverage can wrap were a blast to create.

Thank you to Cheryl for hosting this event again this year. It was a great year for quilting and blog hops, and blogging. Thank you all so much for the sweet comments and for following. There is still time to join in on the link party and see other people's Best of lists at:

Best of 2019 Link Party | Meadow Mist Designs


Danice G.

8 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

It was fun looking back at your wonderful posts Danice! Hope you have a blessed New Year! Janice

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

This is a great recap of your year. I did comments for my link party - you got a lot of comments on your post, and it is completely understandable. That exploding star quilt is so pretty and striking.

Mari said...

Congratulations on a good year! All of your projects look so bright and happy. I love the pillow cover, and those doll hospital gowns are adorable. Here's to a happy and creative new year!

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

You have a great variety of projects here. I love all the bold color. I especially love the greens paired with the black and white prints.

Cheryl said...

Congrats on such a productive 2019, I love all of the finishes (I really love the black/white/green pillow). Thanks for linking up!

Annie said...

I love this idea of going back and revisiting your top 5 posts from the past year! I will have to remember that for next year since I just started my blogging adventure. :) I love that Ribbon block too!

Karen's Korner said...

It is always fun to look back and see what was achieved. You should be very happy with those lovely finishes.

Preeti said...

Love the variety in your projects. So much color and beauty. I wish you lots of creativity and joy in the new year!!!