Thursday, April 23, 2020

More fabric face masks

Here are a few more fabric face masks that I have sewn. You might recognize three of them from the previous post. The elastic ear loops, gathering and pleating did not work so well for my ears and face, so I took the masks apart and used another style pattern. This pattern is from: Julie at The Crafty Quilter, and is the version with ties. The curved smooth design fits my face perfectly. The lime and white print mask was also sewn in this batch. 'Couldn't resist, as green is my favorite color. Hoping you all are safe and well. There is stormy weather forecast for us this week, but hoping we miss that. It has been really cold at night, though, in the 40's! How is everything going where you are?

Danice G.

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

When I make more, I might try a different pattern too. These look nice! We are fine! Stay safe! Hugs from Florida!

Kathleen said...

I don't like the one I kept for myself. I think I will make a few different patterns and see what happens.

Danice G said...

Thank you Diane and Kathleen. These do fit my face better than the other ones. My ears just do not want to hold ties.