Tuesday, June 2, 2020

That's one big pillow!

Wow, what a big pillow! This is something I have wanted to make for a while now. Living in an apartment, seating is kinda limited, so this large floor pillow should be very appealing to my young granddaughter. (Notice in the olive chair one of the couch pillows that I also made some years ago). The upholstery fabrics are olive with white and brown in a fun geometric design. The side edges are that same fabric except in a mustard yellow background. There are big buttons in the center, and a carrying handle on the top edge. This floor pillow measures approx. 26" diameter with 5 1/4" fluffy depth. That should be enough, shouldn't it? Floor pillows are modern and creative seating. Have you ever made one?

Danice G.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

That looks perfect for the young one!

piecefulwendy said...

Wow! I have never made a floor pillow, at least not of that size. I love the color, and the carrying handle is a thoughtful addition. Nice finish!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

I have never made one that large, but I bet your little granddaughter will love it!! Great job, Danice!

Danice G said...

Thank you all. Stuffing it was quite a job, too, ha ha.