Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Project Quilting Season 12: Challenge 1

Good evening friends. It is time for: Project Quilting Season 12. This is always such a fun event. The first Challenge is to create something featuring the Pantone® Color of the Year 2021. This year, there are not one but two colors: Ultimate Gray 17-5104 and Illuminating 13-0647 ( a bright yellow). Here is my project, a little candle or mug mat that measures about 6 3/4" X 7 3/4". It is quilted in the ditches, with echoes around each wedge piece. Be sure to visit and see all of the other projects. Thank you, Kim, for hosting Project Quilting again this year.



Danice G.

9 comments:

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Such a nice mug mat! I love this year's two colors together!

piecefulwendy said...

What a cute little mug mat! Love the design.

PersimonDreams said...

This is adorable! Love that you went outside the standard square/rectangle. Thanks for joining in the fun! ;)

Mari said...

Very cute! I didn't expect to like gray and yellow as much as I do.

Nikki said...

Adorable!!!

Kathleen said...

Congrats on your PQ finish...just adorable!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Sweet little candle/mug mat!!

Linda said...

This is so cute! Love the shape too.
I keep forgetting that I can make my own candle mats - duh.

Danice G said...

Thank you all. I really like these two Colors of the Year for 2021.