Thursday, February 11, 2021

Baby tie blanket

Have you seen the tie blankets? For a while now, I have considered making one. So, here it is- my first tie blanket! This one is made of fleece, with a navy, grey and white plaid top and a solid navy backing. It measures approx. 40" square, and was really fun to make. It did seem kinda odd, not quilting and all, but we are never to old to learn something new, right? Tie blankets probably won't be something I will make often, but once in a while maybe. Of course, this one is for my new grandson. Have you ever tried your hand at making one of these?



Danice G.

2 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I made one of these for both of my grandkids one year. They loved them. Yours is pretty! Janice

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

The ladies at my church made a bunch of these for a local charity that needed blankets. They are so soft and cuddly and were well received. They move along pretty quickly, but, like you, it's not something I would make very often!